Saturday, March 2, 2013

"adobo, puto, siop..."

i have this knack of editing my online friends' photos and eventually post it on their wall for their birthdays, anniversaries or just saying "hello" ( or sometimes i just wanna brag my latest "masterpiece" ).




"see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"



for the past few months, i didn't realize i had tinkered with quite a lot of photos, and i just wanna share this "mini gallery" of edited photos of friends, who knows, maybe yours is included....ENJOY!

me and my wife, marie @ alabang town center
joey's daughter and fellow blogger, jamie, a.k.a. jemong



rudeboy/soulman bing austria a.k.a. papamod


my cousin wanda


my nephew, pastry chef, paul mu-chi




defacto depo/defacto industry "main man", ed paman
my wife, marie a.k.a. "mama mary"




punk icon, arnold morales a.k.a. "the guru"





bedlam's jasonoel
                                                                                            
to those whose photos, ( edited or not ), never made it to this posting, do not fret...a second installment is in the works, so better share your best photos online. who knows, maybe i'll find them interesting to "tinker" with and add them to my growing gallery of edited pics. until then...









No comments:

Post a Comment